QUESTION: Do I really need my ducts professionally cleaned?
ANSWER: You can't afford not to!
Duct cleaning performed by our trained & certified technicians can:
- Improve the indoor air quality of your home.
- Lower utility costs, by improving air flow
- Extend the life and improve the efficiency of your heating air conditioning system.
- Improve the health and well being of you and your family.
What is in My Air Ducts?
Construction debris including:
- Nails & screws
- Drywall dust
- Pop cans
- Lunch bags
Household contaminants including:
- Pet hair & dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Carpet fibers
- Insects / Rodents
- Decaying organic matter
- Skin flakes
- Dust mites
- Residue from chemicals and household products
A home's air ducts act as its "respiratory system". It becomes "congested" when filled with contaminants and debris. Clean and open, the system can "breathe" and function properly. Allergy sufferers can benefit greatly by reducing the amount of "triggers" that are present in ductwork. Proper cleaning and sanitizing are the keys.
Compare AllSouth Cleaning's service to the competition and you will discover, as thousands have already, why we feel we are Georgia's premier residential air duct cleaning company.